Week 3 update
First, I wanted to work on the following ticket: RESTWS-842
It quickly turned out that the underlying service that’s supposed to return duplicated patients throws SQLException.
That’s why I had to resolve this blocker. I’ve created a ticket for this issue: TRUNK-6008 and started looking into it. It was a relatively easy task. There was a syntax issue within the executed SQL. I quickly fixed it and posted a pull request: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-core/pull/3810
I’m now waiting for it to be merged so that I could get back to my task :)
In this week, we’ve managed to merge PRs for the following tasks:
I’ve been able to complete the following task from my list: RESTWS-838
At first, I thought it would include a significant portion of coding, but it turned out that there already exists a REST Resource that fulfills the objectives of this task. That’s why I’ve decided only to update its REST documentation.
The PR with docs is posted here: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-contrib-rest-api-docs/pull/145
Next, I’m planning to work on these three next tasks from my list: